Access West Midlands regional forum
Access West Midlands regional Library
Overview of West Midlands Region:
- The West Midlands region is a vibrant, engaging and growing group made up of senior IT and departmental heads across, local government, 3rd sector and other public facing organisations.
- We have three events per year, March, June and November
- The venue is The Studio, 7 Cannon Street, Birmingham, B2 5EP
- All events are advertised on Socitm Eventbrite and you can reserve your place by registering via Eventbrite
- Events begin with registration from 8:30am onwards and commence at 9:15am, concluding at 3.30pm
- Lunch, morning and afternoon tea is provided by the sponsors.
- All SOCITM members and guests from all public sector organisations across the region are welcome.
- Members are encouraged to invite colleagues from a broad cross section of departments within your organisation.
- Guests from commercial organisations may also attend for a small fee to cover costs.
- Local committee consults members for ideas and agrees a theme for each session
- Places are allocated on a first come, first served basis
- Public sector members; Please contact the West Midlands secretary, Dave Sanderson, if you would like to present a local case study or a recent project or suggest a topic.
- If you would like to sponsor a speaking slot, please contact the West Midlands secretary. We have sponsorship opportunities for primary sponsor, secondary sponsor and local SME sponsors
- SOCITM West Mids Regional Meeting