|Chair||Ian Baker||Wiltshire Council|
|Secretary||Paul Evans|| |
Access South West regional forum
Access South West library
Overview of South West Region
- Four events per year, all held at Exeter Racecourse Conference Centre, Kennford, Exeter, Devon EX6 7XS
- Events commence over coffee at 9:30am for a 10:00am start.
- Meetings include a free networking lunch at around 1:15pm, finishing around 3.30pm.
- Places are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- Guests are always welcome; you will be invited to become a member after you attend an event.
- You must sign up via Eventbrite to reserve a place.
- Local committee consults members for ideas and agrees a theme; the South West secretary organises agenda and speakers.
- One speaking sponsor (or 2 co-sponsors) per meeting at approx. £1800 (or 2 x £900) (contact Socitm if interested).
- Special sponsor deals for local SMEs (contact South West secretary if interested).
- SOCITM South West Regional Meeting