|Chair||Andrew Mobray|| |
|Vice Chair||Philip Barbrook & Kevin Taylor||Suffolk CC & Forest Health DC|
Access East regional forum
Access East regional Library
Overview of Socitm East Region
- Two events per year, held either at Imperial War Museum, Duxford or Chilford Hall vineyard (both near Cambridge)
- All events are advertised on Socitm Eventbrite.
- Events commence over coffee at 9:30am for a 10:00am start.
- Meetings include a free networking lunch at around 1:15pm, finishing around 3.30pm.
- Places are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- Guests are always welcome; you will be invited to become a member after you attend an event.
- You must sign up via Eventbrite to reserve a place.
- Local committee consults members for ideas and agrees a theme
- One speaking sponsor (or 2 co-sponsors) per meeting at approx. £1800 (or 2 x £900) (contact Socitm on firstname.lastname@example.org if interested).
Upcoming Events :