For an individual in any sector working with IT/Digital to deliver services for public benefit.
- Supports the professional development of individual members
- Provides opportunities for peer networking and support
- Extends the voice of members through thought leadership, reach and influence
- Provides research and peer comparison to enable improvement
- Enhances the capacity and expertise of IT leadership in members' organisations
Prices quoted below are exclusive of VAT.
|Private Sector Member||£295.00|
|Public or Third Sector Member||£180.00|
- Access to a monthly webinar series led by QA, the UK’s leading learning and skills development organisation, covering a range of hot topics such as cloud computing, cyber security and digital transformation
- Regional meetings, held approx. quarterly, give members the opportunity to network and share knowledge with local colleagues.
- Policy briefings keep members informed of the latest Socitm thinking on current issues.
- Members' magazine ‘In Our View’ to keep you up to date on developments, issues and Socitm activity.
- Socitm Member KnowledgeHub platform to collaborate with other members, share solutions, discuss issues and engage with Socitm activities.
- Members' Directory allows you to find and connect with members from specific organisations or with specific skills.
- Members’ only e-broadcasts, providing regular updates on key issues and developments as they happen.
Socitm membership is renewable every 12 months.
Please contact the Socitm office to place an order:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- 01604 709456
Find out more
Becoming a member also entitles you to:
- Preferential prices on individual services, such as the Socitm Annual, Spring and Scotland Conferences.
- Submit an application to the Local CIO Council.
Socitm membership is a requirement to register for our Professional Development services, such as:
Organisations with at least one employee who holds a Socitm Membership will be awarded preferential prices on organisational services such as:
- Improve - Get detailed situational awareness and uncover opportunities for improvement
If you are looking to join the Socitm community as an organisation as well as an individual, please see our corporate membership page.