Local Services: ramping up capacity for ICT-enabled reform
Tuesday 26th June 2012
Book your place now!
Plenaries and round table discussions will focus on key areas of individual and organisational capability emanating from Socitm's highly revered publications - Insight's IT Trends 2012 report and Planting the Flag - a strategy for ICT-enabled local public services reform, which Socitm is developing on behalf of the Local CIO Council with the support of the Government CIO and Cabinet Office.
A truly unmissable event that has something for anyone involved in the delivery of local public services, here are six good reasons why you should come to Socitm 2012 ...
- Network with ICT professionals from public & third sectors
- Attend plenaries delivered by senior practitioners
- Debate and discuss topical issues at facilitated round table workshops
- Take away the latest ICT thinking and good practice knowhow
- Meet senior business leaders and learn about emerging new technologies
- Make valuable new contacts.