Socitm Insight publishes 6-10 reports each year and this page provides information and links on all publications in the last 12 months. Non-subscribers can buy publications, but it is much more cost-effective to subscribe.
Socitm Insight publishes a monthly briefing on a topic issue.
Socitm's mission is to improve public services through technology. The Socitm Insight role is to carry out research into best practice that will help our subscribers achieve this goal. We do this by capturing experience from the public sector and augmenting it with relevant expertise from elsewhere. We aim all our material at CIOs, ICT managers, directors of customer service and service transformation managers and other senior management colleagues in local authorities and other public services. Our focus is firmly on issues and topics important and relevant to this subscriber base.
Key subscriber benefits
- Authoritative commentary and well-informed advice
- Quick access into best practice of all aspects of ICT management
- Practical approaches for dealing with new issues
- Key message presented simply and clearly for busy managers
- Material that can be quickly used for meetings, workshops and seminars
What the service delivers
- Research and reports widely acclaimed for clarity, relevance and readability.
- Online access to our research and allied resources
- A range of benchmarking activities to improve performance
- Workshops and seminars to introduce new products and disseminate advice
Download the Socitm Insight subscription service leaflet to find out more.