Why Opt for Organisation Membership ...
Organisation membership has been designed for public and third sector organisations that wish to simplify the administration and management of their employees' Socitm memberships - and save money!
Who should enrol ...
Employers who have 2 or more staff, involved in information and technology management, who wish to become a Socitm member or senior member.
What does it offer your organisation ...
Organisation membership offers you and your employees the following benefits:
- A simplified way of managing members within an organisation
- Discounted subscription rates - savings increase as more members join
- A single annual invoice per organisation covering all employees Socitm membership subscriptions
- Socitm will maintain a member's list for you and will issue a revised copy when updates are made
- Most importantly, each Socitm member will have access to an ever growing range of services and benefits that will guide and support them at every stage of their professional development and ICT career
- Socitm's Insight services allow members to discover the wants and needs of both Public and Third sector organisations.
Organisations wishing to enrol more than one employee, will receive a 10% discount on the total member subscription fee.
To view the full list of Socitm membership fees and concessions click here
How to apply ...
Please contact Socitm on 01604 497774 or email us at email@example.com
Find out more about Socitm's membership services;
Benefits of Membership
Whatever stage you're at in your ICT career, we are here to provide guidance and development support to all our members ...
For organisations wishing to simplify the administration and management of employees' Socitm memberships ...
Organisation Membership (Public & Third Sector)
Corporate Membership (Private Sector)