Socitm is committed to delivering value to its members by serving, encouraging and supporting on-going and active development of professionalism both for individuals and their organisations.
When you join Socitm, you'll have access to an ever growing range of services and benefits, there to give guidance and support at each stage of your professional development and ICT career.
Who should enrol ...
Membership is open to those with an interest or working in information, technology and management in;
- Local Government
- Central Government
- Government agencies, mutuals and community bodies
- Third sector
- Emergency services
- Suppliers to these sectors
Gives you access to an extensive range of services and benefits, Socitm membership ...
- Participate in local regional meetings and national Socitm conferences
- Network with colleagues and peers from all regions and public, third and supplier sectors
- Debate on issues affecting your professional role and share best practice.
- Connect with fellow members via Socitm's Members' Directory
- Help identify and shape policy issues
- Participate in Socitm Insight surveys
- Participate in Socitm's activity or sector groups
- Access policy briefings and research reports on a wide range of ICT issues
- Discover what's happening and on trend in the world of public services
- Representation through Socitm on key Government committees and working groups
- Free legal advice from Kingsley Napley LLP
- Our CPD scheme supports your personal and professional progression
- Access to Socitm's mentoring scheme
- Apply for accredited membership and gain post nominal letters and professional recognition
Annual membership subscriptions
|Public and third sector|| £100
To view the full list of Socitm membership fees and concessions click here
How to apply ...
Simply complete our online membership application form
Find out more about Socitm's membership services;
Benefits of Membership
Whatever stage you're at in your ICT career, we are here to provide guidance and development support to all our members ...
For organisations wishing to simplify the administration and management of employees' Socitm memberships ...
Organisation Membership (Public & Third Sector)
Corporate Membership (Private Sector)