Corporate membership has been designed for private sector organisations, supplying to the Public and Third sectors, which wish to simplify the administration and management of their employees' Socitm memberships and save money!
Who should enrol...
Employers who have 2 or more staff who, wish to become a Socitm member or senior member.
What does it offer your organisation...
Corporate membership offers you and your employees the following benefits:
- A simplified way of managing members within an organisation
- Discounted subscription rates - savings increase as more members join
- A single annual invoice per organisation covering all employees Socitm membership subscriptions
- Socitm will maintain a members list for you and will issue a revised copy if/when updates are made.
- Socitm's networking opportunities allow members to collaborate with key decision makers and influential stakeholders in the Public and Third sectors
Socitm's Insight services allow members to discover the wants and needs of both Public and Third sector organisations.
What does it cost...
Please contact Socitm on 01604 497774 to discuss further.
How to apply...
Please contact Socitm on 01604 497774 or email us at email@example.com.