Socitm is committed to delivering value to its members by serving, encouraging and supporting on-going and active development of professionalism both for individuals and their organisations.
When you join Socitm, you'll have access to an ever growing range of services and benefits, there to give guidance and support at each stage of your professional development and ICT career.
Who should enrol...
Membership is open to those with an interest or working in information, technology and management in;
- Local Government
- Central Government
- Government agencies, mutuals and community bodies
- Third sector
- Emergency services
- Suppliers to these sectors
Giving you access to an extensive range of services and benefits, Socitm membership ...
- Attend regular regional meetings and high profile national events at discounted member rates
- Network with colleagues and peers from all regions, sectors and/or professional interest groups
- Network with suppliers who you'll need to work collaboratively with to achieve your targets
- Collaborate with key decision makers and influential stakeholders in Public and Third sectors
- Debate on issues affecting your professional role and share best practice
- Connect with fellow members via Socitm's Members' Directory
- Apply to join key Government and regional committees and working groups
- Participate in the development of professional communities and interest groups.
- Help identify and shape policy issues
- Participate in Socitm Insight surveys
- Participate in Socitm's activity or sector groups - National Advisory Council, Socitm Futures, Socitm Insight and the Fire Group.
- Receive regular updates and alerts on key issues and developments as they happen
- Access informative policy briefings and invaluable research reports on a wide range of managerial and technology issues
- Access Socitm's range of best practice research and publications at special member rates
- Socitm's Insight services allow you to discover what's happening in the world of public services.
- Representation through Socitm on key Government committees and working groups.
- Socitm's Continuous Professional Development (CPD) scheme supports your personal and professional progression
- Access to Socitm's mentoring scheme
- Apply for accredited membership and gain professional recognition
- Benefit from other members' experiences and knowledge
- Search for the latest jobs.
What does it cost...
| Public and Third sector
| Private sector
How to apply...
Simply complete our online membership application form.