Collaborate, Innovate, Re-design
Services reform - delivering on the promise of ICT
Socitm 2011 plans to be an invaluable networking opportunity and a must attend event for anyone involved public or third sector ICT and suppliers to these sectors;
- Join the discussions which Socitm's highly commended Planting the Flag have generated and discover how our shared vision to develop an effective ICT-enabled local public services reform strategy can be realised at a local level and turned into practical reality on the ground.
- Hear the views of the chief executive and chief financial officer communities, interact with CIOs who are leading on planning their routes forwards, and find out how suppliers are gearing-up their products and services.
- Hear about the work and activities undertaken by Socitm members and their partners throughout the year and join us in congratulating Socitm 2011 awards winners on Wednesday of the conference.
- Find out how Socitm is realigning its services to enable strategic organisational change.
- Join in topical debates and take away the latest thinking on collaboration, redesign and innovation.
Despite very tight financial constraints on our organisation, the value of Socitm conferences, in terms of gaining effective insight into the future of technology service provision for our business, makes it essential we attend.
David Wilde, Chief Information Officer, City of Westminster
As the main sponsor of the Socitm Spring Conference 2011, we were delighted to support such an enjoyable and constructive day.
Alison Garrett, Head of UK Marketing, Software AG