Building website take-up and citizen e-engagement
This event is one of two run annually for subscribers to the Socitm Insight Website take-up service, but is also open to non-subscribers.
- Ruth woodbridge (5.57 MB PPT)
- Terry madgwick (288.7 KB PPTX)
- Vicky sargent (116.5 KB PPT)
- Helen williams (3.6 MB PPT)
- Lawrence shaw (8.73 MB PPSX)
- Melanie moville (37.17 MB ZIP)
- Martin greenwood (1.41 MB PPT)
- Carl holloway (1.87 MB PPT)
The event will be held at the Manchester Conference Centre, Sackville Street, Manchester M1 3BB, An excellent central location, it is 5 minutes walk from Manchester Piccadilly station and Manchester Oxford Road station.
Piccadilly station is also on a direct line from Manchester Airport station. The venue is also 5 minutes by tram from Manchester Victoria station.
Two free places are available for every Website take-up service subscriber: fees refund for non-subscriber delegates who later take out a subscription
Note: demand for places at these events is strong: please book now to avoid disappointment.
The programme will feature
- a case study on how Staffordshire County Council became a four star site in Better connected 2012, with a careful analysis of data about top tasks to support its channel shift programme
- a presentation of the latest results from the service, including some very interesting new analysis about the use of third party software
- a session on measuring the impact of channel shift and
- a session on assessing visitor feedback on mobile websites
- an update on managing cookies based on the latest advice from both the Government Digital Service (GDS) and the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO).
For full programme details please download the leaflet.
|15 June 2012||North West||Manchester Conference Centre|
Category: Website services
Cost: 2 free places to Website take-up subscribers (Extra places - £85 + VAT)
Other Socitm Insight subscribers and GovMetric customers - £145 + VAT
Others - £275 +VAT