Building usage of council websites (Issue 3)
Produced by: Socitm Insight
This third briefing from the website take-up service contains a summary of the key messages using data from February 2006 with supporting case study information.
This third briefing from the service contains:
- a summary of the key messages from the service using data from February 2006, the first results from Version 2 of the survey
- supplementary data about twelve month trends (December 2004 to December 2005) from Version 1
- a snapshot of what visitors say in their own words about their experiences
- a case study of the way in which one council stimulates local interest in online information (Hantsweb awards by Hampshire CC)
- a very successful example of an online application (school admissions in Hertfordshire CC)
- an overview of the national campaign for promoting take-up of online services.
Last modified: 19th January 2010
Building usage of council websites (Issue 3) (422.24 KB PDF)