Subscriber satisfaction survey 2007
Produced by: Socitm Insight
Special briefing with the key messages from the 2007 survey of Socitm Insight subscribers.
The 2007 Insight subscriber survey - view from the Socitm Insight Steering Group
This year's subscriber satisfaction survey is more important than ever. Not only does it provide a valuable understanding of what subscribers want from the Insight service in the coming year, but it will also be used to inform the review of Socitm Insight which is part of wider Socitm strategic service reviews. My thanks go to the 120 subscribers representing 103 organisations who responded to the survey and particularly those who took the time to speak directly with our independent reviewers.
Satisfaction with the Insight service remains very high, and you have given us some clear indications of your preferences and interests. If you would like to know more about the survey results, or get more involved in the work of the Insight team, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Jos Creese, Chair of Steering Group
(also Head of IT Services, Hampshire CC)
- Subscriber satisfaction remains extremely high.
- Average satisfaction with reports is 5.18 on a 7-point scale.
- On the same scale benchmarking services average 5.77.
- Satisfaction outweighs dissatisfaction by as much as 12:1.
- Subscribers rate value for money at 5.22
- Service continues to improve for most subscribers.
- Gap analysis shows no major area for improvement.
Last modified: 19th January 2010
Subscriber satisfaction survey 2007 (119.69 KB PDF)