We are currently transitioning to the new Socitm website. During this transition, you may have been inadvertently directed here. You can use the URL below to access the new website.
A world denied: web accessibility the movie
Produced by: Socitm Insight
Featuring interviews with a number of key figures in the world of web accessibility, this 12 minute film explains the importance of the topic for all organisations, whether in the public or private sectors.
Its purpose is to provide web managers with clear and relevant material that they may need to convince senior decision-makers in their organisations of the need to invest in accessible websites
This film features:
- Robin Allen QC - Head of Chambers at Cloisters
- Dame Jane Campbell DBE - Disability Rights Commissioner / Health and Social Care Policy Advisor for Commission for Equality and Human Rights
- Robin Christopherson - AbilityNet
- James Corrigan - East Devon District Council
- Julie Howell - Director, Fortune Cookie
- Margaret Manning - CEO Reading Room
- Anne McGuire - Minister for Disabled People
- Jeff McWhinney - Director, Significant
- James Roper - CEO Interactive Media in Retail Group
- Martin Greenwood for Socitm Insight
- Robin Christopherson for AbilityNet
Presented by: John Arthur
Directed by: Joe Tibbetts, Boilerhouse
- Free to all those who subscribe to Socitm Insight
- £50 for all other organisations, private or public sector (£75 for three copies)
- £25 for voluntary not-for-profit organisations (£50 for three copies)
How to order
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org quoting name, organisation, address and number of copies (also registered charity number for voluntary sector discount).
Alternatively, subscribe now to Socitm Insight and receive your free copy as part of the subscription.
Last modified: 19th January 2010
A world denied: web accessibility the movie (9.12 MB WMV)